Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Anyone Want to Play Halo Anniversary?

Featured Replies

I'm about to hop online and play some Halo Anniversary. I'll be honest, I very rarely game online anymore and when I do I have very little friends if any I still play with, can't even remember the last time I plugged my mic in online. So, if anyone wants to play some Halo tonight or something else, I'm game

  • Author

I've been on the road for almost 7 hours today so I'm gonna crash but I'm def down to play sometime soon.

  • Author

I thoroughly enjoyed the single player upgrade BUT as a whole, it's not worth the $40 price tag. It's cool the graphics look nice and you can switch back to the old graphics, but part of the nostalgia of it is playing the older version, the crappy graphics and remembering how gaming was a decade ago. Honestly, if you have the original and is still compatible with the 360 stick with that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.