Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Diablo 3 BattleTag Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Topaz = Intelligence (Wizard and Witch Doctor's main attack points come from it)

Emerald = Dexterity (Demon Hunter and Monk's main attack points)

Ruby = Strength (Barbarian)

Amethyst = Vitality = HP Health Points

Keep 'em. I was just looking to buff you up a bit in the beginning of the game. Sell them on the AH if you like.

If you're looking to buff your characters via the AH, I think now is the time. The prices have come way down since the real money AH opened up. I picked up at least 5 great items that had no negatives, only positives for my character. Picked 'em up for less than 300k, too. Usually have to pay that much for one item. lol

It really is. I'm constantly cleaning my 'stache up. When I play with some others, they're usually go-go-go! and I don't have time to 'stache stuff away in my overcomplicated process. lol

Edited for comedic value. lol

Now I have an image of PK putting items away in a giant bushy moustache, the horror. XD

  • 1 year later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.