June 13, 201214 yr comment_59476 Sedington made me realize I gave you the wrong gems last night, Ava. Gave you Emerald instead of Topaz. Sorry. lol Report
June 14, 201214 yr comment_59493 I have no idea the difference between either or. I think I put them in my stash so you can always hop on and I can throw them on the ground for you Report
June 14, 201214 yr comment_59496 Topaz = Intelligence (Wizard and Witch Doctor's main attack points come from it)Emerald = Dexterity (Demon Hunter and Monk's main attack points)Ruby = Strength (Barbarian)Amethyst = Vitality = HP Health PointsKeep 'em. I was just looking to buff you up a bit in the beginning of the game. Sell them on the AH if you like. Report
June 14, 201214 yr comment_59511 If you're looking to buff your characters via the AH, I think now is the time. The prices have come way down since the real money AH opened up. I picked up at least 5 great items that had no negatives, only positives for my character. Picked 'em up for less than 300k, too. Usually have to pay that much for one item. lol Report
June 14, 201214 yr comment_59520 I put most of the stuff in my stash and have just been pulling out what I can wear when I level and then putting everything back. it's a very messy process Report
June 14, 201214 yr comment_59523 It really is. I'm constantly cleaning my stash up. When I play with some others, they're usually go-go-go! and I don't have time to stash stuff away in my overcomplicated process. lol Report
June 15, 201214 yr comment_59535 It really is. I'm constantly cleaning my 'stache up. When I play with some others, they're usually go-go-go! and I don't have time to 'stache stuff away in my overcomplicated process. lolEdited for comedic value. lolNow I have an image of PK putting items away in a giant bushy moustache, the horror. XD Report
March 26, 201412 yr comment_83474 Resurrection! It took pretty much two years for them to do it, but it looks like they have finally steered Diablo 3 back onto the right path. Found this and thought I would bump it back to the top for anyone interested in playing the DLC. Report
March 27, 201412 yr comment_83514 I'm in MrsBadExample's Hot Dog clan. There's also a Gamercide Community made that you can join. Just search for it, admission is open. =] Report
March 29, 201412 yr comment_83566 HOTDOGS! I'll look you up when I'm in diablo. P.S I'm terrible and I'm not even level 60 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now