May 14, 201214 yr comment_58320 Team Ghost, would you like me to lay a smack down on your candy ***** or in this case silicone giant fake ***? In what has to be the one of the worst ad campaigns ever in the history of Ubisoft’s Ghost Recon series or no I take that back, video game history, Team Ghost decided to get Ice-T’s wife Coco and her huge *** in on the ad. That’s right I said, her huge giant ***. If you are an *** man, then dim the lights, get a tissue and some jergens because you are going to appreciate this video. However if you are more like me and are shaking your head right now at Ubisoft for thinking so little of us gamers then run along now, there is nothing to see. Who am I kidding, I am in a land of males. Enjoy! via Game Trailers Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
May 15, 201214 yr comment_58326 Reminds me of when Tera Patrick got her own DLC on Saint's Row 2. Report
May 15, 201214 yr comment_58335 Whoops I think I made the video disappear when I edited to add a word I forgot. Report
May 15, 201214 yr comment_58336 Fixed and tried to fix it so it won't bleep out your posts, but may not take effect until next time. I need to edit out some of the filters anyway. Report
May 15, 201214 yr comment_58371 she's gross, i dare anyone to find pics of her not all done up, probably nasty as hell. looks like shes wearing 5 pairs of spanks and enough makeup to draw finger paintings on her face. Ubisoft u fail, in so many ways for this. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.