Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Featured Replies

Quarrel isn't a new release by any means, but I have a feeling it's an arcade game most of us have overlooked, or never heard of.

I wanted a word game like words with friends, or scrabble which led me to Quarrel. A Scrabble Strategy game. I have to admit, after playing the demo I was hooked and I purchased the full game.

The game is simple enough and addicting. However, word nerds alike will find it a bit of a challenge to defeat their opponents.

The game starts between you and 1-3 opponents. You're all thrown on a island with your pirates (yes, they're pirates they say arr and aye aye captain) and the land is divided up and each plot of your land is given troops. You can have a max of 8 troops on a piece of land, and a min of 1.

The goal of the game is to conquer your opponents, steal their land, riches and achieve total domination.

The catch? You have to outwit them using anagrams. Each letter is worth a point, and the best word wins. If it's a tie, whoever is quickest gets the gold. Each player gets the same set of 8 tiles, so it's up to you to make the most of your troops. It is quite possible to have 3 troops overcome a larger troop.

It gets tricky because you can only create words for as many troops as you have on that piece of land.

There are a few modes,k quick player, domination, online.

I don't know how the online community is, but I'm dying to find out (and be dissapointed.)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.