May 13, 201214 yr comment_58230 http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/widget/widget.html?vid=1401464" frameborder="0"> Report
May 13, 201214 yr comment_58231 Looks neat, but could get cheesy if not done right. Sort of has a Lost or Firefly vibe so it could definitely be something interesting.I like the idea of the setting and all, but the goals in it look a little lame. Whole world loses power, and a major part of it is just going to be a story about some people trying to save that one captive kid?On a side note, I'm noticing the track Heart of Courage (and other tracks of theirs) in everything now that I know of Two Steps From Hell (a production group that basically makes songs like trailer music, i.e. epic music) Report
May 13, 201214 yr Author comment_58232 Reminds me of "The Day After". Especially the scene on the freeway with all the cars. The crashing airplanes, too.I was a kid when that came out, and it scared the crap out of me and my friends. We talked about it for weeks. Report
May 13, 201214 yr comment_58235 That made my nipples hard. Too bad it's NBC, they love to kill shows I'm always interested in. Report
May 14, 201214 yr comment_58246 it looked good until it showed a cast of teen models with clean clothes as the main characters. seriously after it showed the teeny bopper as the lead i lost complete interest. Report
May 14, 201214 yr comment_58247 also apparently some of the scenes in the trailer were taken from another trailer called ruin, so basically it's recycled clips. Report
May 14, 201214 yr comment_58248 also why the hell are they using the mass effect soundtrack? lol. Report
May 14, 201214 yr comment_58249 also why the hell are they using the mass effect soundtrack? lol.It's not, as I said it's Heart of Courage, a track by Two Steps from Hell (also used in a ME2 trailer).And I agree about the cast, and all the kids. Like I was saying, seems kind of dumb to have this whole cool setting with the world completely changed, and have the story focus on "We're a bunch of kids, let's go save our one friend". A story like that could have just as easily been in normal modern day, or even just in a medieval time before electricity. Report
May 15, 201214 yr comment_58367 Meh, I hate having to suspend my disbelief entirely. Plus, like it has been said. NBC likes to kill shows. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.