May 15, 201214 yr comment_58365 Have to say, the quality of these productions now amaze me. Not the best acting, but damn amazing what you can find on youtube. Report
May 21, 201214 yr Author comment_58699 Episode 2 is outhttp://www.rocketjump.com/?video=vghs-episode-2-5 Report
May 21, 201214 yr comment_58781 Beyond cheesy, but I do like them and the production quality is great. Report
June 15, 201214 yr comment_59537 I just watched all of the episodes released, and it's quite an enjoyable show. There's also quite the cast: Josh Baylock (voice of Jack Marston in RDR) and Johanna Braddy. Zachary Levi also makes an appearance, as well as Harley Morenstein of Epic Meal Time. I really like this, in case you can't tell. Despite how cheesy it is, I enjoyed watching it. Report
June 23, 201214 yr comment_59677 Holy crap. I didn't realize how many more had been released already. I'll have to catch up when I get done with my postathon. Report
June 25, 201214 yr comment_59768 I finished all the released ones last night. Without a doubt, one of the cheesiest series I've watched in a while, but I just have to keep watching. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.