Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Minecraft XBLA

Featured Replies

I bought it. I already played Minecraft a ton on PC, but I thought I'd check it out on the 360. It's a great adaptation. Granted, it's lacking a ton of features that the PC version has, but from what I've heard, they're going to continuously update the game. So overtime, it will match the PC version.

But I'm having a blast with it. It's good to be able to play with friends who never played the PC version too.

I know the PC version is by far the superior version, but i'm kind of tempted to get it since it's got splitscreen.

Minecraft was fun for me early on, but I quickly grew tired of it. I highly doubt I'll see myself buying the XBLA which would be nothing but Minecraft without mods. Equal to suck.

Yeah, that exactly. I've never understood how people put up with such a pain in the a ss thing as losing all of the items on you every time you die, even if you can get them back if you find where you died. It's a building game, not freaking Dark Souls. The whole survival aspect of it never appealed to me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.