Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Freediving - I could never hold my breath that long!

Featured Replies

http://cnnphotos.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/11/one-deep-breath-pushing-the-limits-of-freediving/?hpt=hp_c1

I was reading a story/picture gallery about this freediving competition. Looks pretty intense. One dude even passed out underwater and started spitting up blood and stuff.

Well I looked into freediving a bit more and records for holding your breath. Some Brazilian guy, Ricardo Bahia, holds the guinness record at 20 minutes 21 seconds underwater. WHAT THE HELL. I can hold my breath for like 2-3 minutes, tops.

My dad used to be stationed on Kwajalein, and used to spearfish with the natives. These guys were supermen under water. If I had access to my dad's slides, you'd be blown away. My dad would be outfitted in scuba gear with his underwater camera, taking pictures. Many, many pictures, deep underwater with a bunch of Dizzy Gillespie looking natives, smiling and posing with their spears. lol

yh610.jpg

Dizzy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.