May 17, 201016 yr comment_8856 Evolved Gaming and Rage Quit Radio have given me a female avatar Alan Wake shirt to give away.If you want it, please PM me. First female to ask, gets it. Report
May 17, 201016 yr Author comment_8866 The females here don't enter many contests we do. I'd kind of like to give it away to a real female Gamercide member. lol Report
May 17, 201016 yr comment_8893 Sent.Thanks. I'm pretty sure the game's going to scare the crap out of me, but I'm going to try to play it anyway. Report
May 17, 201016 yr comment_8955 Does being the Vice President of the Binago Boys Lonely Club put me in a good place to win a female shirt in future? Report
May 17, 201016 yr comment_9015 Does being the Vice President of the Binago Boys Lonely Club put me in a good place to win a female shirt in future? As the President of BBLC, I say it does Report
May 17, 201016 yr comment_9020 iv was longly considered to be female.. does that count?Longly? Do you mean that you longingly considered being a female? Are you sure this shouldn't be posted in a more private place? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.