May 16, 201016 yr comment_8824 Poll is optional.My question is why can't I navigate to that part where you can see what all your favourites are doing? Instead I'm bombarded with posted videos from my favourites. Brass tacks, I want to see which of my favourites are broadcasting. Does anyone know where it is? Report
May 16, 201016 yr comment_8844 It's gone. If you didn't know JTV's motto, it's: "Fix one thing, break two others".It was nice to see who was broadcasting with one click. Now you have one page that shows it PLUS all the damn archives from past broadcasts. You have to wade through all that garbage, just to see who is casting. It sucks, they know it sucks and they refuse to listen to the community. Par for JTV's course. Report
May 9, 201214 yr Author comment_57975 First, and probably last post for the day. Looks like I have to make amends for not having the last word on a thread I started. Report
May 9, 201214 yr comment_58012 Funny that this was posted two years ago and still is just as applicable. Report
May 9, 201214 yr Author comment_58021 Yeah but technology is getting boring, and JTV is as good as irrelevant...unless you're looking for reruns of 2 and ahalf men. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.