May 16, 201016 yr comment_8805 http://www.youtube.c...h?v=e5ZsjpgX6VwI was shocked to see an achievement for this. Putting someone on a train track is win. Report
May 16, 201016 yr comment_8812 That is win. I can't wait to play this.Tell me about it. I'm stoked and that's an understatement! Report
May 16, 201016 yr comment_8816 Video removed Is it a strap a person to the train tracks Looney Tunes style achievement? Report
May 16, 201016 yr comment_8818 Video removed Is it a strap a person to the train tracks Looney Tunes style achievement?Yes. Report
May 16, 201016 yr comment_8827 Video doesn't work. I heard the train won't run people over it will stop if they are on the tracks. Report
May 16, 201016 yr comment_8828 Video doesn't work. I heard the train won't run people over it will stop if they are on the tracks.lol. I saw it. Smashed her good and almost took out the guys horse. Report
May 16, 201016 yr Author comment_8846 Lol, bits of the person went flying. It was pretty bad, even for R*. It sucks the video got taken down, but if you don't believe me or something. Click here, and scroll down to the bottom and look for:Dastardly5 Place a hogtied woman on the train tracks, and witness her death by train. Report
May 16, 201016 yr comment_8847 PK lied then.I didn't lie. I said the live stream I watched where the guy tried it, the train stopped. No matter what he tried, the train wouldn't start back up. 800+ people saw it with me on that stream. Report
May 24, 201016 yr comment_9445 lol. Just wanted to say that I just got this achievement. It is definitely possible to put people on the tracks. Both my horse and the woman were gibbed. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.