May 8, 201214 yr comment_57452 They're incredible. I can verify that Antelope Canyons in Arizona is absolutely beautiful (way cooler than the grand canyon)The others are also something to put on the (places I'd like to go but probably never will list)Go forth Report
May 8, 201214 yr comment_57487 Looks like Antelope Canyon is probably my best bet to visit. Not too far away. The others will have to go on my bucket list. Report
May 8, 201214 yr comment_57489 I really want to visit Scotland sometime. Maybe I could make it there and see Glen Coe at the same time. Beautiful places for sure. Report
May 8, 201214 yr Author comment_57499 Everytime someone says they're gonna go visit Arizona I tell them to go there. I mean the G.C is awesome but you can't walk through it Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.