May 8, 201214 yr comment_57427 Predator Free enables you to lock and unlock your PC by simply removing or inserting a USB flash drive. You can use any USB stick; the program will generate a security code and place it on the device to identify it as the key.http://howto.cnet.com/lock-and-unlock-your-computer-with-a-usb-drive-secret-agent-style/8301-11310_39-57429457-285.html Report
May 8, 201214 yr comment_57493 I was thinking the same thing Avahra. I would assume you could at least make duplicate keys. A backdoor method of entry would defeat the purpose, but I haven't looked that hard into it yet. Report
May 11, 201214 yr comment_58122 Was thinking about this, and unless you travel alot with a laptop or something i dont see how its useful. not to mention (even though its been said before) if you lose the usb your screwed lol. Report
May 15, 201214 yr comment_58360 Just another layer of security for the wary. Not going to stop law enforcement, but it will likely stop your roommate from snooping where they shouldn't. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.