May 7, 201214 yr comment_57305 From now on every Sunday will be shiit I want Sundays.The basic idea is we post **** we want. Then we can discuss it.This mug. Because let's face it. Nothing says bad *** like drinking out of a dragon. Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57306 I want a month long trip to Peru.Machu Picchu, Nazca Lines and Puma Punku (Bolivia).Dream come true for me.Also, that's a pretty bitchin' dragon stein. Report
May 7, 201214 yr Author comment_57311 I think a month long vacation anywhere would be amazing. But that seems pretty amazing. I've never really thought about Peru as a destination Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57312 http://player.vimeo.com/video/19053805?portrait=0&color=82f576" width="500" height="375" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen>Puma Punku Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57314 A house with a pool or a bunker. Either will do.Canon 5D Mark III, cause it's sexy. Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57327 Either of these two supra's. Really would like a MK2 supra in this condition, but I don't see any for sale atm.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Supra-3dr-Liftback-/110870940829#ht_3148wt_1165http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1300HP-240-MPH-8-second-STREET-CAR-150k-invested-/190674513917?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2c65162ffd Report
May 7, 201214 yr Author comment_57344 Fap- Houses with pools aren't that great. They're a ***** to maintain Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57387 I've tried a bit of one of those, it was dumb, it wasn't teaching me anything, just showing pictures and whole phrases and making me choose the right ones. Thought it was supposed to be one of the beginner ones too, might not have been a full version or something. I want to start with the basics. Though I have picked up on a few phrases and words just from watching so much anime. Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57388 I want to learn some Japanese as well. And French again. I took classes in high school, but I forgot everything. Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57391 Si quiero, puedo aprender Espanol. Mas facil porque tengo un fundación, pero la lengua es menos interesante por mi. Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57392 Something about you have a basic foundation and learning languages is interesting... I think Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57393 Something about you have a basic foundation and learning languages is interesting... I thinkhttp://lmgtfy.com/?q=google+translateOr for a less dickish response, I said I could learn Spanish much more easily (as it's an easier language and I learned a good foundation for it in high school), but it's less interesting to me.All I'd really need to learn is some more advanced grammar and a lot more vocabulary. Technically it would be more useful to know in America, but eh. I know enough to say basic things to Spanish people, but not understand most of their fast speech lol. Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57394 Very true. Spanish would be useful for me, living in Texas, but I don't find it interesting.And I did use Google translate, but I couldn't understand what the result was. Haha. Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57395 Very true. Spanish would be useful for me, living in Texas, but I don't find it interesting.And I did use Google translate, but I couldn't understand what the result was. Haha.I did typo interesante at first, but otherwise it checked out ok when I looked. I may be a bit rusty though lol. Hell, I cheated and looked up how to say 'foundation'.Btw, THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT WANTING TO LEARN FOREIGN LANGUAGES. *trollface* Report
May 7, 201214 yr Author comment_57399 I took french in highschool, it was awesome. I hate spanish though,I think it's an ugly lanuage Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57401 Want one of these, hopefully have one by summer once supply picks up. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.