May 6, 201214 yr comment_57154 Observe. It's a gentleman bulbasaur.It was a tough choice between him or Squirtle.Edit: Also, I am posting htis because my *** doesn't itch. SO i had to find something Report
May 6, 201214 yr comment_57155 Yeah I was considering changing mine as well (done). Probably should update the old profile description too. Nice Bulbasaur, looks very classy. Do you have to use a tea stone or some rare item like that on him to force him to evolve into that? lol Report
May 6, 201214 yr Author comment_57156 You just have to raise him right. you know trainers these days just treat their pokemon like crap, wear saggy pants and think they're gangster. I just treated mine with respect and taught him about the classier things in life, the rest evolved on it's own.Also, is that black mage? Report
May 6, 201214 yr comment_57159 LOLAnd yeah, it's a black mage from Final Fantasy. Specifically one of the main characters, Vivi, from Final Fantasy 9. Kind of a complex little character from one of the better FFs in the series (in no order, [though 6 is my fav], 4, 6, 7, 8, and 9 were the best imo).The user title I made is the title that the monkey king Sun Wukong from Journey to the West (ancient Chinese novel) takes as well. Report
May 6, 201214 yr comment_57164 Looks like Orko from He-Man to me.[pic]Your hearing glasses need some adjusting, fellow. Report
May 6, 201214 yr comment_57166 Psshh. Pointy ears sticking out of the hat. Pupils. Red robes. Also he's not Japanese. *trollface* Report
May 6, 201214 yr comment_57167 Orko is a "Trollan", a race of beings from Trolla, a world in another dimension. Report
May 6, 201214 yr comment_57192 I'm not sure where this derailed train is going, but I must say that's one classy bulbasaur. Report
May 7, 201214 yr Author comment_57266 I' see the resemblence PK is trying to point out.And yes, why yes he is. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.