May 6, 201214 yr comment_57147 Rofl. The illustrations made me laugh so hard I cried.www.justaplant.com/“YOU’RE SMOKING MARIJUANA!” yelled out Jackie. Four men on the corner, taken by surprise, started laughing when they saw Jackie and her mother. “Excuse me, Miss,” said one of the men, “I call that la la la.” “And I,” said another, “call it ganja.”“I call it cannabis sativa,” said the third.“Oh?” said the fourth. “I call it... herb, reefer, muggles, sinsemilla, cheeba cheeba, and weee-”I. am. dying. Report
May 7, 201214 yr Author comment_57268 Did you read the reviews? Those were also pretty funny. I thought if anyone, PK would be all over this thread. Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57275 HAHA. No I didn't at first, but I just went back. The reviews are as good as the book itself. Report
May 7, 201214 yr Author comment_57289 As far as I could tell the book didn't seem very educational Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.