May 6, 201214 yr comment_57123 Does this make you wet yourself in nerd joy? It does that to me too. Let us combine two of our favorite things, gaming and alcohol.Ingredients:Blue CuracaoVodkaLemonade CointreauRum Orangina Small tumblersDirections: “This drink is, of course, designed to resemble the two coloured portals from the excellent sci-fi puzzle game. For the blue version, get a small tumbler and pour in 10ml of Blue Curacao, 10ml of vodka and top up with lemonade. For orange you’ll need another tumbler, this time filled with 10ml of Cointreau, 10ml of rum and Orangina. If you fancy, you can jazz the glasses up with coloured sugar rims. Simply pour some sugar into a sandwich bag with the relevant food colouring, shake them up, pour the resulting mix into a dish and dip your tumbler in. “You can mix the portals together if you like,” says James. “It’s a very orangey flavour, which we thought tied in with The Orange Box, the compilation in which the original Portal appeared.”The pic links to the site where I found it. Report
May 6, 201214 yr Author comment_57138 I think the picture may be slightly photoshopped to look extra awesome but it'd still make awesome conversation piece Report
May 6, 201214 yr comment_57141 If you order Bombay Sapphire at a club with black lights, your drink will glow like in the pic. Report
May 6, 201214 yr comment_57196 I'm going to try and order these from now on. First bartender that can make me them without asking or looking it up will get a great tip. Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57322 You probably could have made some killer tips. Plus, depending where you work it couldn't be that hard. I don't often hear people ordering fancy things in Applebees. Report
May 7, 201214 yr Author comment_57345 Oh yeah. I'd slut it up for the money. I waited tables for a year and made a lot doing that. Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57364 I was thinking personality wise, but slutting it up can never hurt. Report
May 7, 201214 yr Author comment_57411 Nah, people dont' talk to bartenders, they jsut stare at em Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57424 lol. I try to talk to my bartenders, but I must admit staring happens too. I honestly couldn't say if I tip people better or worse based on looks. I tend to tip well regardless because it's something I could personally never deal with. Report
May 8, 201214 yr Author comment_57448 I tip usually based on performance, and I try to be generous. But if you're hot, you'll likely get a number too hahaaha Report
May 8, 201214 yr comment_57512 I imagine the success rate of that works better for girls. I've left a share of numbers, and I can't recall one call back from them. I assume it's because they want numbers in the form of cash and not words. Report
May 8, 201214 yr Author comment_57515 Haha. I've had little success. I left a number once, and then a week alter ran into the same guy and he was def gay Report
May 8, 201214 yr comment_57529 You felt just a little better about not receiving a call didn't you? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.