May 7, 201214 yr comment_57280 It's past. She's saying it was on May Fourth (May The Fourth Be With You). Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57284 Oh, yeah I get that. I thought she was telling me I didn't miss it. I'm obviously missing a few screws too. Report
May 7, 201214 yr Author comment_57291 Next year you will be more prepared. Then we can dress up and do some hard core star wars roleplay Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57296 Role Playing makes me think of the episode of How I Met Your Mother where Barney (NPH) talks his girlfriend into storm trooper sex. Report
May 7, 201214 yr Author comment_57337 Next time you have sex youneed to yell "FALLOPIAN FALCON PUNCH!" Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57338 I haven't fallen yet. That could be ugly. LOL. I should have done that tonight. I will do my best to remember next time. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.