May 3, 201214 yr comment_57038 http://tinyurl.com/bskhyxpThese are old, but employees going through the used game section of the store noticed something fishy.... and then another thing, and another, and another....Someone had cut out pictures and literally glued them on top of other box art. The result are occasionally hilarious. ^^^^^^^^ Definitely my favorite. lol Report
May 3, 201214 yr comment_57041 That's hilarious. I have a feeling this is going to be a pandemic in the US. Report
May 3, 201214 yr Author comment_57048 Am I seeing this right?109$ ?????Australian dollars man.... Also, games in Australia are CRAZY effing expensive from what I've heard. And for the record, that USED game right there is even more expensive.... lolhttp://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=109&From=AUD&To=USDAlso, here is a piece from Craptaco Australia about AU pricing on games.http://tinyurl.com/29jndbw Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57237 lol. The box art is pretty amusing. Wonder if they traded the games in or snuck in and altered the box art in store? Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57264 Anyone else want to do this?If I come across some used games I don't plan on playing,it's on Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.