May 1, 201214 yr comment_56977 Rockstar have announced their Max Payne 3 DLC details. As with L.A. Noire, you can get a Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass to get all seven of the upcoming multiplayer DLC packs through the end of 2012 at a discounted rate. The pack will cost 2400 MSP for XBL or $29.99 on the PlayStation Network and PC. DETAILS: Max Payne 3's James McCaffrey on "Wild Experience" of Resurrecting an IconIf you're waiting to see what the pass will get you, check out what the Local Justice Map Pack has in store for you. Coming in June, this map pack is filled to the brim with content. It includes the Police Precinct map for Gang Wars, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer multiplayer modes. It'll also come with two new maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer, as well as new precinct-themed multiplayer avatar items, and multiplayer challenges."The story of Max Payne 3 begins in the single-player game and crosses over into the deepest multiplayer experience we've ever created," Rockstar's Sam Houser said. "We intend to support the Max Payne community with new and innovative content well into the future."You can find the rest of the DLC schedule after the break directly below.June 2012 Local Justice Map PackSummer 2012 Disorganized Crime Map Pack Deathmatch Made In Heaven Mode Pack Hostage Negotiation Map Pack New York Minute Co-Op PackFall 2012 Painful Memories Map Pack Trickle Down Economics Map PackRead onhttp://www.g4tv.com/...-pack-detailed/ Report
May 1, 201214 yr comment_56979 No thanks, I'll pass on that. I'm not even interested in multiplayer on that game. Report
May 1, 201214 yr comment_56989 I'm not too sure about my feelings on the MP. It looks alright and the bullet time is handled well, but I'm going to play it before I make a final judgement. At least they plan on supporting it. If I end up enjoying the MP I'll get the pass. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.