Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

ARCADE GAMES

Featured Replies

So, I'm getting back into playing my xbox. *hooray* but, I lack a ton of games. And due to the fact that I have a strict budget I'm not about to go blow 60$ on a game. So, I'm looking for some arcade game suggestions. Co-op would be super awesome so I can make the boy play with me, but it doesn't have to be.

so, enlighten me

I always liked Dungeon Defenders. I haven't been able to play Xbox a lot lately with everything going on, but Dungeon Defenders is a hell of a lot of fun IMO.

ss_419278dc70aff71c28b97615308c5a3ecf37ceaf.1920x1080.jpg

dungeon-defenders-3.jpg

Dungeon-Defenders548x300.jpg

It has 4 player co-op offline and also 4 player co-op online. I play it alot on my phone, but it's way better on the console IMO (I also have it on Xbox, just as I said haven't been able to play much. :( )

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.