Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Mount and Blade

Featured Replies

So I picked up the collection when it was on sale last weekend(the original, warband, and with fire and sword). I've sunk 27 hours into it so far....just kinda, been addicted to it(I finally got my first castle today!). Anyone else play any of them?

The only one I've tried is With Fire and Sword, but I couldn't figure out what to do in the game and got bored. Didn't help that everyone you talk to literally takes a whole page to say one or two things. You can have lore in a game without making it into a textbook. It seemed like it would have been cool in terms of gameplay once it got going, but there wasn't a good enough tutorial as to how to get a group and get started. Anywhere I went I encountered enemies and it was just me versus a large group.

  • Author

Yeah, its definitely tough starting out. I played like an hour of the original at first and then just kinda gave up and went on to warband to play the multiplayer, then after doing that for a while(also really fun), I tied the single player in warband(which is essentialy just a better version of the original + multi). Warband actually gives you a better tutorial, it gives you a quest right when you start to round up some people(which is pretty much, hire mercs in taverns, or go to villages and recruit guys). Its definitly a slow burn at first, and at some points latter on when you can't really find anything to do, but once you get going it really sucks you in. The characters are pretty wordy though.

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.