April 23, 201214 yr comment_56652 Ok, this guy's voice annoys the hell out of me, but I can't help but laugh watching him guzzle milk to try to relieve the burning (hint: it doesn't work. Skip to around 8:15 to see him vomit like hell from all the milk he drank. lol) Report
April 23, 201214 yr comment_56654 If anyone wants to test the Naga Jolokia, give this a shot.It's called Soreass for a reason.http://www.insanechicken.com/naga-soreass-hot-sauce.html Report
April 23, 201214 yr Author comment_56656 I still want to try that naga infused vodkahttp://www.masterofmalt.com/vodka/100000-scovilles-naga-chilli-vodka/ Report
April 23, 201214 yr comment_56657 If it didn't affect my nose and eyes so much, I'd try the challenge and/or the vodka. I can handle the hot sauce, sparingly. It's great on chicken fajitas. Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57231 Well, the video wasn't amusing other than the milk vomit, but Naga Soreass has me laughing so hard. LOL Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.