Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Happiness

Featured Replies

Agreed. My day isn't complete without checking and comment on the rantings and ravings of this strange and wonderful place. I'm not outgoing at all, so it's nice to have a community that's always there.

I'd like for us all to play some Xbox or something sometime soon. I've played with some of you already, but I haven't ever even heard a lot of your voices lol. I know some of you here prefer PC, but I don't have a gaming PC at the moment, so it's not possible.

Maybe when the next big free roam game comes out, probably GTAV, we should all get together. It would be fun.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.