April 18, 201214 yr comment_56487 Family Guy Online is now open, and the game is assigning waves to interested Quahog residents moving forward. The "Keys to Quahog" program will be assigning times to new registrations as the game goes through beta testing, on a first-come, first-served basis.http://www.familyguyonline.com/ Report
April 18, 201214 yr comment_56489 Thank you for registering! You will receive an email asking you to confirm your registration.Please ensure that you whitelist mail from '@familyguyonline.com' and check your junk mail folder if you appear not to have received the confirmation email. Report
April 18, 201214 yr comment_56494 I can only imagine that mass of stupidity this game will attract. No offense Report
April 19, 201214 yr comment_56571 I tried to log-in, but it gave me a popup saying "more beta keys are being sent out". So, I wasn't even able to play it, even though they said I could. lol Report
April 19, 201214 yr Author comment_56574 lol nice. Leave it to Family Guy to give you blue balls. Report
April 19, 201214 yr comment_56582 How exactly does this play? I haven't seen anything about it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.