April 18, 201214 yr comment_56453 All the ergonomic challenges of sitting at a mass-produced desk should disappear when you settle into the custom-built Emperor 200 -- or at least they better for $45,000. Each scorpion-shaped workstation is hand-built to customer specifications with three monitors, touchscreen control panel, air filtration system, light therapy illumination, and electric powered leather seat.Upon sitting in the Emperor 200, users tap on the touchscreen to lower the monitors and nestle themselves into a computing bubble worthy of a Bond villain. Because each workstation is built to order, MWE labs can customize each installation to handle different computing platforms, even adding peripherals like iPhone docks. But this level of customization doesn't come quickly. After placing your order, it’ll take six months to build your Emperor 200 -- just enough time to get the volcano hollowed out for your secret lair.http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/?p=94839&pid=3120 Report
April 18, 201214 yr comment_56455 I've seen something very similar to this before, but I'd need to be filthy rich to ever buy something like that. Even then I'd think twice. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.