April 17, 201214 yr comment_56368 Some information about the gamehttp://xbox360.ign.com/articles/122/1223046p1.html Report
April 17, 201214 yr comment_56370 Mass Effect? Actually looks pretty good. I remember playing a Star Trek point and click game when I was a kid, it's the only Star Trek game I've ever liked. Maybe this will change things?Edit: This is the one http://www.giantbomb.com/star-trek-25th-anniversary/61-21421/ Report
April 17, 201214 yr Author comment_56373 I immediately thought of Mass Effect. Didn't want to post that though, in case it was just me. lolI played a Star Trek game on SNES. Still have the cart, too. Report
April 17, 201214 yr comment_56377 Yup, getting a big ME feel from it, looks like it might be fun. Report
April 17, 201214 yr comment_56378 I still have Star Trek: Legacy which was like a spaceship sim/combat game for the Xbox 360. I thought it was pretty fun, albeit buggy. Report
April 19, 201214 yr comment_56520 Looks pretty awesome to me. Then again I love the movie, and the music made me think of that. So, I'm pretty sure I was just brainwashed into liking this. Worth seeing where it goes either way. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.