May 15, 201016 yr comment_8707 Knowing bits of Japanese I understood the thread title, but otherwise it sounds like you're talking about some kind of murderous Koala, or a deadly Hawaiian island. lolSo I have a question since you seem to be the next new anime guy around the forums (awesome): Subs or dubs? And what series do you like besides Dragon Drive? Report
May 17, 201016 yr Author comment_8929 Knowing bits of Japanese I understood the thread title, but otherwise it sounds like you're talking about some kind of murderous Koala, or a deadly Hawaiian island. lolSo I have a question since you seem to be the next new anime guy around the forums (awesome): Subs or dubs? And what series do you like besides Dragon Drive?Subs, also.. My favorite anime besides Dragon Drive. I have a few.. like, Kanokon, Shugo Chara, Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, Utawarumono, Busou Renkin, Naruto, Bleach... hmm.. some others. =P Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.