Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Two Guys from Andromeda

Featured Replies

Link to site

For those of you that don't know, Two Guys from Andomeda was the duo that created the Space Quest games. They disappeared for quite some time and all of a sudden decided to get back together again and create a new 'Spaceventure'. I don't know if it will be the next Space Quest game, or something entirely new, but either way, I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. Doesn't sound like they are going to jump on board the Kickstarter bandwagon. At least not yet anyways.

I realize I may be showing my age by getting excited for all these old games, but who cares, they were what made me the gamer I am today.

Roger Wilco was seriously the funniest and the best space adventure character I've ever experienced. I adored the Space Quest games, and wish they would revist him (even if it was in old age or some ****) rather than make a "new" game. Space Quest was amazing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.