April 16, 201214 yr comment_56318 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajVGIRsKXdoWell, it's surprisingly well done. This was at Coachella I guess. I wish I could have technology like this for video games at home Report
April 16, 201214 yr comment_56342 Here's an informative article about the hologramhttp://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1683173/tupac-hologram-coachella.jhtml Report
April 16, 201214 yr comment_56348 That was pretty amazing. Wonder how many other performers we'll see resurrected via hologram. Report
April 16, 201214 yr comment_56349 That was so incredibly well done. It's pretty amazing tech. I saw some people on Twitter saying it was actually him and he never died. They were being serious too. Report
April 17, 201214 yr Author comment_56360 There was another one of Nate Dogg too. Seriously though, it was crazy. The ending, where he just disintegrated made me shiver. It's crazy. As I said, makes me want that sort of tech in my own home for video game./jealous Report
April 19, 201214 yr comment_56536 LOL good editing work. Luke and Obi have perfect wtf faces the whole time. Report
April 19, 201214 yr comment_56539 haha. The faces did make that R2-D2 one. I'd probably have the same look if I came across that. What does this message mean?! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.