April 13, 201214 yr comment_56164 Anyone played it yet? I'm having a lot of fun with it. It's a really cool game so far, and definitely worth the $10. Report
April 13, 201214 yr comment_56188 It looks really interesting, though I'm kinda holding out hope for a steam release. Report
May 2, 201214 yr comment_57022 I talked about this with some friends JUST the other day. THey said it was very paper mario ish and we contemplated getting it Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57242 How Paper Mario-ish? I really liked Paper Mario, but I don't know what to think of this. Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57301 Well I bought it, watched the boy play it for a bit before taking a nap. It looked like a lot of fun and the "Boop!" noises greaty amused me Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57323 Who is "the boy" ? Sounds like a mysterious personal game tester. Report
May 8, 201214 yr comment_57510 I want you to know that you've further added to my confusion and my idea of who this boy is. Anything from the super hero savior to the orphan you are training to be an assassin. The possibilities are endless! Report
May 8, 201214 yr comment_57544 That is the purpose. This is why he has no name, he is only the boy. Report
May 8, 201214 yr comment_57548 By being only boy it does leave out all the other possibilities that could be conceived as bad. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.