Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Diablo 3 Beta

Featured Replies

I feel like I might be behind the power curve, but I just got a beta key, and I'm downloading it now. I'll keep you guys updated when I get it all installed. If anyone else has it, I'll give you my email or battle.net id if the friend system is working.

  • Author

So far it's awesome. The combat takes a little getting used to, but other than that it flows pretty much the same as I'm used to. Little buggy with the enemies but have to expect that right now. My tag is Powrful#1529 for anyone who gets in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.