April 12, 201214 yr Author comment_56105 In the same announcement for Kinect support, Bethesda also teased some DLC information."Bethesda Game Studios has been hard at work on creating the first set of game add-ons that will be exclusive to the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft," it said."This additional content will add new quests, locations, features, and much more to the world of Skyrim. Stay tuned, we hope to officially announce what it is soon."http://www.computerandvideogames.com/343607/skyrim-dlc-to-offer-new-quests-locations-features-and-much-more Report
April 12, 201214 yr comment_56108 Cool at new DLC... but why 360 only?As for Kinect.... (╯°O°)╯FUS RO DAH! Report
April 12, 201214 yr comment_56111 What I want to know is when kinect support will come to the PC. Hurry it up already. Wonder I this will be sorta lame dlc aimed at the kinect? Report
April 12, 201214 yr comment_56112 I'm guessing Windows 8 will support Kinect. As for Kinect in my Skyrim, DO NOT. WANT! Report
April 12, 201214 yr comment_56115 I have a hard enough time convincing people I'm not crazy as it is. I don't need this to add to it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.