Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

That Time of Year Again

Featured Replies

The Penguins are in the playoffs again which means starting at the puck drop tonight I'll be growing my playoff beard. First round matchup will be the Pens against the Flyers, arguably the most heated rivalry not only in Pennsylvania but in the NHL. Hoping it will be a great series. Anyone else have a team in the playoffs they're rooting for?

I can't get into hockey, I've tried but I just can't. It's a shame because the Bruins are apparently pretty good, but I just can't get myself to like the sport. Don't really have much of a reason, I guess too much of a football guy.

  • Author

Understandable, I've loved hockey since I was little. Bruins played a hell of a game tonight, unfortunately the Pens dropped game 1 to the Flyers last night blowing a 3 goal lead.

All I know about hockey is that are team sucks. Really I'm Canadian and I don't know nothin about hockey, you should see me in a sports bar. haha

Understandable, I've loved hockey since I was little. Bruins played a hell of a game tonight, unfortunately the Pens dropped game 1 to the Flyers last night blowing a 3 goal lead.

Yeah I never grew up on Hockey, until last year it was the second to least popular sport in MA. I'm going to move to Boston next year though so I should probably start to like em.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.