April 11, 201214 yr comment_56040 Drewbear says it's awesome and like Skyrim mixed with Dark Souls, but Capcom could make a game about having sex with pillowpets and Drew would like it. Report
April 11, 201214 yr comment_56043 Looks quite cool, but looking at the gameplay I hope it doesn't turn out too linear and segmented like Fable or Dragon Age. If they can have gameplay like that but still have an open world with semi-random enemies, it should be very interesting. Report
April 11, 201214 yr Author comment_56045 Capcom could make a game about having sex with pillowpets and Drew would like it.Hilarious because it's 100% true. hahaha! Report
April 13, 201214 yr comment_56120 I love games with good looking creatures and animations. Will wait to see some reviews though. I didn't like that it looked like some sort of auto aim going on with the bow. Report
April 13, 201214 yr comment_56154 I love games with good looking creatures and animations. Will wait to see some reviews though. I didn't like that it looked like some sort of auto aim going on with the bow.It might be in part because it's night in the video, but the gameplay looks a lot like Alan Wake to me. Not necessarily bad, but odd for an RPG. Report
April 13, 201214 yr comment_56161 Hilarious because it's 100% true. hahaha! i'd play with that , lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.