April 9, 201214 yr comment_55979 Did the Grand Theft Auto 5 release date leak? According to Joystiq, Alex O'Dwyer, an employee for Rockstar North over in Scotland, updated his LinkedIn page and his CV, pointing out that the long-awaited open world, bad-mouthed adventure game could be coming in October.This is all speculation, but O'Dwyer's CV has been pulled so maybe there's more truth to this than we thought? If so, October could be an amazing month for gamers, with the release of GTA5, BioShock Infinite, and Assassin's Creed 3.We've reached out to Rockstar for a comment, but I doubt they're going to say anything other than, "We don't comment on rumors and speculation." Darn it!http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/722571/grand-theft-auto-5-release-date-leaked/ Report
April 9, 201214 yr comment_55980 I think that may be to soon. The first leak said 2013 which seems more likely. They ushally have a habit of releasing new vids in a certain time frame. Report
April 10, 201214 yr comment_56025 With the polish expected from these games I'd expect later than sooner. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.