Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Red Dead Redemption Reviewed in Latest GI magazine

Featured Replies

Well, I know we all take magazine ratings with a grain of salt, but Game Informer's latest issue has reviewed Red Dead Redemption at 9.75. I read it and it has me pretty excited.

Concept

Transpose the Grand Theft Auto gameplay template onto a Wild West setting

Graphics

Breathtaking scenery, unrivaled horse animations, and vastly improved cinematic cutscenes over GTA IV make this the best-looking Rockstar game to date

Sounds

From pitch-perfect gunshots to the daunting rumble of prairie thunderstorms, the remarkable attention to audio detail brings the world to life

Playability

The airtight aiming and cover system will be familiar to anyone who's played GTA IV, and the horses control better than those I've ridden in any other game

Entertainment

Rockstar ably recreates an expansive send-up to frontier life and gives players enough variety to keep cowboys engages for several fortnights.

Replay Value

High

AWESOME! Gamestop is having this deal where if you trade in two select games, you save $40 off RDR. And I have three games I'm willing to trade to get this, so I might trade them all in and get it! I'm pumped now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.