April 5, 201214 yr comment_55806 Game Informer has revealed their upcoming issue’s May front and back covers and apparently Cortana has not only grown in size, but has gotten an over the night boob job. The highly anticipated Halo 4 which is releasing this coming holiday season graces the front and back covers of Game Informer in all of Cortana’s glory. Let us know what you think of Cortana’s improvements.via Game Informer Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
April 5, 201214 yr comment_55835 She looks all creepy standing back there. Guess master chief got lonely floating through space. Report
April 6, 201214 yr comment_55863 When I saw this cover I laughed so hard. I just don't understand why they felt the need to sex her up. But whatever, I'm not complaining or anything. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.