April 5, 201214 yr comment_55792 The Mass Effect Extended Cut DLC will feature new cinematics and epilogue scenes that will expand upon the game's ending, providing extra detail and insight to fans. It will be available for free on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC - as long as you download it before April 2014.Link Report
April 5, 201214 yr Author comment_55794 I never played the series.Just though some might find this interresting ..... unless it was posted before xD Report
April 5, 201214 yr comment_55796 So it's the same crap ending with some explanation at the end of it? Lame, but at least it's something. I was really hoping Bioware planned the indoctrination thing all along. Not alot of details yet so maybe they could be, who knows. Report
April 16, 201214 yr comment_56291 Probably, but I'd hate for my internet fame or to just be known as the fat pathetic yelling guy. I'd rather be unknown. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.