April 4, 201214 yr comment_55706 Check out his Kickstarter, too, if you can.http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dillonhodges/dillon-hodges-debut-album?ref=liveHis Twitterhttps://twitter.com/#!/dillonhodgesHis websitehttp://www.dillonhodges.com/This guy not only is going places, but he's also one hell of a nice guy. Report
April 10, 201214 yr Author comment_56010 Check out his Kickstarter, too, if you can.http://www.kickstart...-album?ref=liveHe's now just $500 short of his Kickstarter goal to start work on his debut album. Please give if you can. It's going to be tremendous! Report
April 10, 201214 yr Author comment_56017 Dillon's fiance is a sweetheart. She also did backing vocals on that last video I posted of us.https://twitter.com/#!/elisedenton/statuses/189796093469540352 Report
April 11, 201214 yr comment_56031 What happa? Weird, it's like I've been here before. Is this real life? Report
April 11, 201214 yr Author comment_56033 No idea why it never auto posted to the forum, but whatever. Report
April 11, 201214 yr Author comment_56066 I want to acknowledge and thank Dateranoth for making the pledge to Dillon Hodges's Kickstarter in the name of Gamercide. I really appreciate it, dude. Thank you so much.Dat went big, and because of that, we're getting some killer stuff from Dillon, himself. I won't go into details, in case it's going to be a surprise for later down the road. It's all very bad ass, though. I promise.Also, I think Rumspringa is the next single from Dillon. It's really good. I think you'll all enjoy it.Haven't said it in a long time -- Dat, you're the man. I love you, brother. Report
April 12, 201214 yr comment_56085 Aww shucks, thanks. It was for a worthwhile kick starter. I think we will save it for a surprise for now. Report
May 5, 201214 yr Author comment_57102 Dillon's star is starting to shine. He got his first magazine cover today!http://flatpickingmercantile.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=fs31&Product_Code=2554&Category_Code=Vol16 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.