Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

MP3 Player

Featured Replies

Anybody know of a decent MP3 that is not too expensive ($50 or under) and is not an Apple product? I have nothing against Apple just don't want to deal with them again after past issues with an iTouch. I mainly need a new MP3 player just for when I go running in the evenings.

I'll be looking into getting something similar since I'll be driving an hour a day four times a week now. The price to hard drive space on any brand of MP3 player I've seen is just atrocious though. I'd want more than 4-8GB, but not want to spend over $150 for one lol.

  • Author

Lol, I feel the same way Kevin.

Thanks for the linkage PK. I think I'm going to get the Archos 8 GB. Decent price for 8GB, built in camera, FM radio, and small screen. I see that it got some negative reviews, but it looks like those people should have bought an apple product. For running, it's small and I can slip it in my pocket without having to wear one of those band things around my arm and get some funky tan line. <-------Since I'm as pale as they come and can't be outside in the sun for more than 15 minutes before I look like a tomato, I had that happen last year, lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.