Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

April Fool's Stuff

Featured Replies

Did anybody do anything on April Fool's Day?

I had to.....lol. I had a pregnancy test in the medicine cabinet so I used it and hid it from Jason. I'm totally not pregnant by the way, but you men don't know how to read them things. On Sunday Morning I came out of the bathroom with the stick and put my best "have I got a surprise for you" face on and told him I had to take a pregnancy test. The look on his face was priceless and I thought he was going to pass out. I yelled April Fools and he gave me a high five for doing a good one this year. We later called his mom and did the same thing to her and she started crying over the phone, lol.

  • Author

No no. It was well deserved :) He went to a man cave meeting type thing or whatever you want to call it Saturday night and came back piss *** drunk. I wasn't upset that he was that drunk, because I figured he would be, it's just that I cannot deal with people who are drunk. I have no patience for the shenanigans of drunk people especially when it comes to an ogre sized male. His rear end slept downstairs, lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.