April 2, 201214 yr comment_55571 Castlvania: Lords of Shadow producer, David Cox hinted at either a possible sequel to 2010′s Castlevania: Lords of Shadow or an entirely new Castlvania game altogether.Cox tweeted,What do you think? Should Castlevania: LOS receive a sequel or should there be a new game added into the series? Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
April 2, 201214 yr comment_55572 Lords of Shadow and Harmony of Despair were both very good, but I think its about time we got a full fledged metroidvania side-scrolling release for the current gen consoles. Symphony of the Night and Aria of Sorrow are still the best in the series... Report
April 2, 201214 yr comment_55579 I personally would love a direct sequel to Lords of Shadow. The epilogue to the game was amazing. It could take Castlevania in a whole new direction and time frame. Spoiler tag for those who haven't seen the end to LoSI think it would be awesome to see a modern day Belmont/Dracula struggle, if it was done well of course. On the other hand they could seriously **** the whole thing up. lol Report
April 3, 201214 yr comment_55631 I agree with your spoiler Chris Have you played Lords of Shadow and seen the epilogue? Report
April 3, 201214 yr comment_55633 I have not played it, but I watched Jason play it and then what he didn't finish I watched on Youtube. I hope to play it once I get caught up on my games, but right now I've been playing the crap out of Crysis. Report
April 3, 201214 yr comment_55645 I thought the ending to that game was amazing. Plus it was a really long adventure game (like 20+ hours) so that made me a happy panda despite the occasional frame rate slowdowns it suffered from during heavy action. Report
May 22, 201214 yr comment_58807 Well it looks like Konami's big Castlevania surprise is a new game for the 3DS. Hmmmm. Report
May 22, 201214 yr comment_58808 http://www.computerandvideogames.com/348615/two-new-castlevania-games-to-be-revealed-at-e3-report/You may still be in luck chris. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.