Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

GameCube console, games, accessories – GameStop doesn’t want ‘em

Featured Replies

If you’ve been waiting all these years to sell that box of wires named “GameCube,” you’ve waited a bit too long. As of April 2nd, GameStop will not accept trade-ins for the system, its games, or any of its affiliated accessories. This news holds some nostalgic value for me, as the GameCube was the first console I ever owned, and Super Smash Brothers: Melee was the first game I bought for it. Still, I don’t really miss the system.

At the moment, GameStop is still selling used consoles, games, and accessories, so if you’re into collector’s items, you’re free to help yourself to the gamut of stuff your local GameStop store is bound to have in stock.

via Game Informer



View the full article

Sounds like I better pick up some of the classics I was considering trying on my Wii sooner rather than later. Namely Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. Pikmin has an updated version with Wii controls, so it won't go anywhere.

I mean it's not like there aren't other places to get old Gamecube games, though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.