April 2, 201214 yr comment_55555 First one to answer, leaves their own "would you rather" question.Would you rather: As a man, wake up to find you have grown non-removable D cup breasts or that your testicles have disappeared?As a woman, wake up to find you have grown non-removable testicles or that your breasts have disappeared? Report
April 2, 201214 yr comment_55562 No testicles = less responsibility.Would you rather:Have a really annoying neighbor that doesn't quit that you can get laid with any time orhave the best lay in the world come around once a year? Report
April 2, 201214 yr comment_55565 Have the best lay once a year. I don't think with my ******.Would you rather move every 6 months? (internationally included)OrLive in the same place your whole life? Report
April 2, 201214 yr comment_55585 Live in the same place your whole lifeWould you rather.....Hook up with a hooker who has an STDorHear your parents having the s.e.x? Report
April 24, 201214 yr comment_56686 Hear my parents having sex, I could laugh about it later.Would you ratherHave Cheetos fingers foreverorA corn kernel eternally stuck in your throat Report
April 24, 201214 yr comment_56695 Very easy, eternally sober, already am, don't care to use alcohol or drugs.Would you ratherSpontaneously combust several times a dayorHave everything you touch with your hands freeze? Report
April 25, 201214 yr comment_56727 combust!never be able to hear music again or only hear only karaoke versions of everything....bad karaoke! Report
April 25, 201214 yr comment_56730 Never be able to hear music. I think that would be quite an interesting predicament.To not be able to read and just naturally be able to integrate and educate yourself, or be able to read and constantly have to educate yourself through books to prevent being left behind by society? Report
April 25, 201214 yr comment_56745 read.travel forward in time or back? you can do it as many times as you want, but you cant go the other way beyond the present. Report
April 25, 201214 yr comment_56748 Back in time. Would you rather give up all modern communication technology. Internet, cell phones, etc. Or be constantly linked to the network via an implant. With no way to 'log off' Report
April 26, 201214 yr comment_56765 Constantly linked.Would you rather never see another movie, or never play another game? Report
April 26, 201214 yr comment_56767 Never see another movie, I can't sit still for them anyhow.Would you rather burp confetti or fart glitter Report
April 26, 201214 yr Author comment_56774 What a great question. Love it. lolI thought it was an easy one to answer, and then I thought about it more. Instantly thought burping confetti, but if you fart glitter... no one's going to see it. You may need a glitter catcher in your pants, but at least you're not capturing mad attention. hahaWould you rather only be able to smell seafood like smells, or eat only seafood meals? Report
April 26, 201214 yr comment_56780 Smell seafood, it'd just be like living by the peir.Would you rather live in a bubble by yourself under the ocean, or in a mansion of 80 year old nudists? Report
April 27, 201214 yr comment_56803 Lving under the ocean is pretty lonely, however I probably wouldn't last long with all those old timers. Only if I could be nude, too. lolsEitehr: have to take everything seriously or have joke about everything? Report
April 27, 201214 yr comment_56808 Joke about everything, I already do Would you rather change your favorite sports team, or go blind? Report
April 27, 201214 yr comment_56817 Change my favorite sports team.Would you rather be blind or deaf Report
April 27, 201214 yr comment_56818 Funny, I always associate being blind with a complete lack of connection with society. I guess I'd rather be deaf than.Would you rather watch funny ads for stuff you'll never buy, or ultra-disturbing ads for stuff that you really need? Report
April 28, 201214 yr comment_56847 Funny ads for things I'd never buy.Would you rather know the exact place and time of your deathorThe place and time of death of all those around you Report
May 1, 201214 yr comment_56964 All those around me.Would you rather live forever, or die every day? Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57248 Live forever.Would you rather never sleep or sleep anytime and as long as you wish? Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57260 Sleep anytime as long as I wish. I ******* love naps.Would you ratherBe Harry Potter or Luke Skywalker Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.