April 2, 201214 yr comment_55553 <iframe src="http://www.funnyordie.com/embed/d5477d7535" width="640" height="400" frameborder="0"></iframe><div style="text-align:left;font-size:x-small;margin-top:0;width:640px;"><a href="http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d5477d7535/ted-restricted-trailer" title="'from Ted">Ted: Restricted Trailer</a> - watch more <a href=" title="on Funny or Die">funny videos</a> <iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?app_id=138711277798&href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.funnyordie.com%2Fvideos%2Fd5477d7535%2Fted-restricted-trailer&send=false&layout=button_count&width=150&show_faces=false&action=like&height=21" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:90px; height:21px; vertical-align:middle;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></div> Report
April 2, 201214 yr comment_55554 I can see this being either pretty damn good, or really really awful, kinda hard to tell, and i'm not a Seth Mcfarlane hater, I still enjoy family guy from time to time and American Dad is still great. Report
April 2, 201214 yr comment_55561 I have a feeling this might be pretty good. The trailer made me chuckle a bit. Report
April 2, 201214 yr comment_55607 I was laughing a lot, but that was also do to wtf thoughts that wouldn't go away. Report
August 1, 201214 yr comment_61234 Just saw this today. Yeah, yeah I'm behind on the new movies. =PThought it was really funny. Like a live-action Family Guy and a stoner flick too. Reminded me of Grandma's Boy at certain parts. Also, a little fun fact. At one point there was a scene shot in the Midtown Hotel. The room they filmed that in was two dorrs down from where I stayed in New Years. Also, Mila Kunis. OMG. Just... omg. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.