Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Savanah Hoe

Featured Replies

I posted what that little boy wrote about being in Vagin@ a few days ago and when Granite came home yesterday I got my own little surprise in his notebook. There is a girl in his class named Savannah and apparently she's a hoe according to Granite. Now keep in mind Granite's only in Kindergarten, lol.

DSC_0006.jpg

  • Author

I asked him what he meant to say and he said that he meant what he wrote. I asked him if he knew what a hoe was and he said that he did that they are bad or like Santa....ho ho ho. I tried so hard to keep a straight face, but I couldn't.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.