Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Featured Replies

wallpaper_resident_evil_operation_raccoon_city_01.jpg

Have you ever been sitting back in your comfy recliner, when all of a sudden a thought pops in your head telling you to work for a diabolical organization and infect an entire city with a virus that turns people into flesh eating crazies? If so, then Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is just the game you need to play.

If you have been a fan of the Resident Evil series since day one, you will find Operation Raccoon City to be a special treat. I myself am a lifelong fan of the series, and I will tell you the only thing I can about the game. It is the best Resident Evil game I have ever played. Other people will tell you otherwise, and I'm still not sure why. It is amazing. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is the first Resident Evil game that has a good story, and great dialog. If you are a fan of the series, you need to pick this game up.

So Alex? What exactly will I do in the game?

Well concerned citizen, you will do a lot of important things. Have you felt like being the bad guy? Well, play Operation Raccoon City.

The game starts off right before Resident Evil 2 begins, and you and your 3 other squad mates are on a mission with HUNK to retrieve the G-Virus sample from William Birkin. If you are a fan, you should already know what happens next.

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City will answer all the questions you had about what really happened in Raccoon City. I would honestly say it is the most important of the series. You will do things like activating the Nemesis Program, to destroying all available evidence linking Umbrella to the outbreak in Raccoon City.

If you like Resident Evil, play this game. It is such a well thought out addition to the series, I almost can't believe it's real. I won't tell you anymore, because I don't want to spoil any surprises :) Have fun out there my fellow survivors, but be careful. The Hunters are watching, and they will kill you. Sleep with one eye open, and remember you aren't the only one trapped in the city.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.