March 20, 201214 yr comment_55041 Dear sweet baby jesus.... just.... no. I don't have words to describe the feelings I have right now.http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2012/03/start-the-lollacopter-michael-bay-says-new-ninja-turtles-will-be-edgy-lovable-aliens Report
March 20, 201214 yr comment_55043 . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..` Report
March 21, 201214 yr comment_55062 He's an idiot. A lot of the people who would have seen this movie are those who grew up with it, now they won't. Report
March 21, 201214 yr comment_55063 I don't understand why everyone hates the transformers movies, I like them better than the cartoons to be honest. I think all his movies are pretty bad ***, of course his movies are flash and less story but I enjoy that sometimes. Take for instance Green Lantern, I love green lantern but it took until the last 20 minutes of the movie for him to actually be green lantern and fight someone and when he did it wasn't impressive at all. A lot of movies fall in this category but most all of Bay's films are action from start to finish. I can understand if he didn't follow a story line, but even the cartoons have been revamped so many times. Now as for Ninja Turtles, I would love to see him make a NInja Turtle movie but the fact that he is wanting to make them Aliens escapes me. The story is pretty simple, and I wouldn't mind a flashy action packed turtles. I honestly hated the live action films, I did enjoy the cartoon, but the movies bored me. The cgi one that came out several years ago was really sweet though, and I actually enjoyed that one. Report
March 24, 201214 yr comment_55176 I liked the Transformer movies too. Though the third one was my least favorite. Of course I don't really care if they mess up a franchise. Been trying over and over with plenty of them. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.